The evolution of Big Data is changing the landscape of big businesses. While this raw data is difficult to harness, new technology such as NoSQL databases are providing a perfect solution for storage and retrieval of data. Among the leading NoSQL technologies is Apache Cassandra, the open source distributed database management system that can handle huge amounts of data across many commodity servers.
Zeolearn’s course teaches you all about the fundamentals of Cassandra
, progressing from the basics to the more advanced concepts. You will learn Cassandra Datamodels, Cassandra Architecture, about how to configure, read and write data and integrating it with Hadoop. Knowledge of this new-age technology is just what you need to have a successful career and our course will help you excel it!
Here’s what you will learn!
- How and where to use Cassandra and the core concepts that drive this database.
- Learn how to use the fault tolerant and high availability feature of Cassandra.
- Understand the Apache Cassandra architecture and the more complex inner workings such as gossip protocol, read repairs and Merkle trees.
- How to identify requirements and create a Cassandra data model by applying data modelling techniques.
- How to integrate Cassandra with Hadoop and use tools like Pig and Hive.
Is this course right for you?
Engineers working with large volume websites, or those who are expected to design fault tolerant data base systems and students and individuals who wish to learn more about Cassandra will find this course beneficial.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of database or data-warehouse concepts