The open source programming language R
has increased in popularity in recent years, and is now universally accepted by statisticians and data miners as the number one language for data science. R uses cutting-edge technology to manipulate data and create statistical models and charts that can be used for predictive modelling. It gives quick results and because it is open source, it is supported by a worldwide community of over two million users and developers.Zeolearn’s virtual class will take you through the fundamentals of this powerful language R. From the ground up, you will learn how to prepare data for analysis and apply statistical measures to create data visualizations. By exploring the characteristics of data sets, you can analyse and achieve optimum results based on past data.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Learn to explore and visualize data and polish your skills in techniques such as Predictive Analytics, Association Rule Mining and much more
- Derive meaning from custom created charts that are used to represent complex data, manipulate this data and create statistical models for predictive analysis
- Learn to use R, not just as a statistical tool but to create your own functions, objects and packages
Is this course right for you?
Statisticians, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and professionals keen to learn more about the science and practice of data analysis using R
, will benefit from this course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic knowledge of a programming language such as Python or Java
- A background in Mathematics will be beneficial