The importance of data driven decisions for the success of businesses cannot be underestimated. There is tons of information, in the form of big data, small data, internal, external, experimental, and observational; and all this needs to captured, quantified and processed to make business decisions. A tool that helps compile, analyse and share data in a graphical manner, is Tableau. Tableau allows you to create informative and insightful visuals, perform scripting by combining multiple databases, build network graphs in Nodexl for Twitter and Facebook, and perform numerous other functions that look appealing and creative.Zeolearn’s course on data visualization with Tableau
introduces you to concepts as conditional formatting, scripting, linking charts, dashboard integration, Tableau integration with R,etc. Through a blend of practical exercises and theory you will learn to represent data through insightful visuals which will help achieve organizational goals.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Visualize, analyse, and combine multiple data sets without using any complex scripting
- Connect with multiple sources, perform scripting and learn to integrate Tableau with R
- Learn the little tips and tricks that will help leverage Tableau to fulfil business requirements
Is this course right for you?
Data scientists, business analysts, project managers or even students who wish to embark on a career in analytics will benefit from this course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic Excel & Tableau knowledge (Not mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of Data visualization/charts/graphs (Not mandatory)