Microsoft has come up with general availability of Azure Logic Apps. Logic Apps is used to analyze and implement expandable integrations and workflow in the cloud. It also provides a series of steps as a workflow to the visual designer to model and automates your process.Microsoft’s integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) offers rapid, high quality, business level connectivity for the hybrid applications.
When the business is transformed into digitally advanced word, logic helps in providing highly efficient and modern set of tools for optimizing the processes and connecting the systems.
Features of Microsoft Windows Azure logic apps:
- Azure logic apps provide out-of-box connectors that help you to integrate SaaS applications like Office 365, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM and much more within minutes.
- Time can be saved by designing tedious processes using easy to understand design tools.
- You can develop customized logic apps with your own custom APIs, code, and actions.
- An amateur visual designer will not be spending more time on code part, rather, this time, can be utilized in composing workflows. Users can check out the new visual designer view in the Microsoft official blog.
- Azure customers now have the option to buy Logic Apps as a standalone service or continue to use current pricing plans such as App Service or IoT Suite.