is a powerful PHP framework
with a rich set of libraries and a simple interface that allows applications to be built fast without compromising on quality or efficiency. When combined with MySQL, one of the most widely used relational databases, which is popular because it is easy to integrate with a front end and has a wide repository of support, one gets to build flexible web sites and web applications rapidly.Zeolearn’s course will help you leverage the CodeIgniter’s broad compatibility features and simplistic development tools through a blended workshop that comprises of theory and plenty of hands on exercises for practical learning. You will learn about the CodeIgniter Framework
form, how to connect with the database and how to make websites more interactive, effective, less complex and easily manageable.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Build your own web applications using CodeIgniter and MySQL and advance your knowledge of OOPs programming
- Build projects that are great in terms of performance, business and application logic and visual presentation
- Build applications from scratch using minimum code and with the support of a large number of libraries and resources
Is this course right for you?
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Programming experience in an Object Oriented language will be beneficial