A popular way of building the three-tiered architecture for web applications is by using Python as the programming language
, Django as the web framework
and MySQL as the back end database
. These technologies are popular because they are freely available and offer lightweight, yet robust and secure web applications.Zeolearn’s comprehensive track will teach you the fundamentals
of these three technologies and help you through the basics to the advanced. By the end of the course, you would have sufficiently mastered the nuances through plenty of hands-on exercises and expert guidance from our faculty, to start building your own web apps.
Here’s what you will learn!
- The programming concepts of the popular Python language and how to write reusable and maintainable code.
- The fundamentals of the relational database server MySQL which will allow you to scale, manage memory and run your applications on various platforms.
- The concepts of Django that will allow you to build and deploy robust web applications with database interface and security.
Is this course right for you?
Python developers, web programmers and students who want to learn about complete web application development
will find this course beneficial.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Knowledge of basic programming concepts
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of database concepts