Often described as a programmer’s best friend for developing web applications, Ruby on Rails is a framework for building websites and is based on the Ruby language. It has been used to develop robust web applications because it’s easy to develop and maintain.Zeolearn’s course will expose you to all the basic fundamentals to get started with Ruby. At the end of this Ruby course
you will be able to build websites from scratch based on development best practices. Our vast pool of lessons and hands-on assignments will give you the correct guidance you need to polish your of constructors, variables, arrays, and hashes, and eventually learn advanced concepts on the basis of which you can build your custom web applications.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Learn to develop both front end and back end of websites with Rails.
- Ensure that the websites you build are dynamic, sustainable, cost effective, high on quality and maintainability.
- Become part of the active Ruby on Rails community and get access to a wealth of information online.
Is this course right for you?
Web designers, software developers, students and entrepreneurs who are technology savvy will benefit immensely from this course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Basic Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming language is desired
- Basics of a database such as MySQL