The single most popular benefit of the Spring Framework that makes it a popular choice among millions of Java programmers is its POJO-oriented model for simpler development. This along with dependency injection and declarative programming with AOP creates a strong framework that helps in problem solving and creating applications that are robust with reusable code.Zeolearn’s course on Spring Framework
will help you master the concepts that are so widely used. You will learn how to use the flexible dependency injection approach, Spring MVC and how to work with databases using Spring and Hibernate. You will also learn how to manage user accounts with Spring Security, JDBC, working with web forms, Apache tiles for building modular web pages, aspect-oriented programming (AOP) and using Log4J and JUnit.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Learn how to use dependency injection to help create applications that are high performing, easier to test and reuse.
- Learn all about aspect oriented programming and the flexible nature of the Spring MVC.
- Learn how to use the Spring Framework to provide highly customizable and powerful authentication and security for your Java applications.
Is this course right for you?
If you want to have a career developing Java applications or learn to develop Spring Framework applications, then this course will greatly benefit you.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Sound knowledge of Java Programming
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of HTML, servlets and JSPs
- Knowledge of SQL and databases