The traditional role of a designer is shifting and the industry demands that the designer create not just digital products but provide unique ways of enhancing customer experience. In a sense, user interfaces are the ultimate test of a designer’s capabilities since they need to not just look good but also offer amazing functionality.Our course at Zeolearn will teach you the core skills needed to become an effective UI/UX designer. You will learn how to gauge user preferences based on their demographics, their needs and requirements, creating designs with a focus on information architecture, designing effective and flexible forms and how to integrate upcoming technologies with human-centric design processes. With loads of practical examples, you will learn how to build and manipulate web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps and create well-rounded products by using latest web technology.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Gain technical, creative and strategic skills to design and develop high quality products and services.
- Learn about human behaviour through extensive research and provide products that offer innovative solutions to business problems.
- Learn tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc to create great looking pages and websites.
- Build elegant user interfaces by learning essential frontend mark up languages such as HTML5, CSS3 Git and others.
- Learn to translate your web designs to mobile designs and create apps for iOS and Android.
Is this course right for you?
Graphic and print designers, product managers, students and entrepreneurs who want to use the digital medium for their products can pursue this course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
There are no prerequisites for this course.